Thursday, April 10, 2008

Viruses

Is Viruses the plural of virus? I've gotten a mind cramp regarding this one (perhaps a new sort of virus? haha, okay, that was a bad joke). I was thinking maybe it was virii, or something.

Regardless, since I moved to LA I've caught several viruses:

1. Netflix. I live off the red envelopes. You know I don't usually like red, but I love it on envelopes containing movies! (especially when my roommates are home...I do not have a mail key. Discrimination! Give me my mail rights!!!)

2. American Idol. Since Season 2 I haven't really cared much about the show...mostly because I was in school and didn't have time for such inaneness...especially Idol Gives Back. RIDICULOUS!!! cough. Now more than ever I want to go try out just to see what Simon would say about my crazy style. :) Also speaking of which, Michael Johns going home instead of Carly or Kristy Lee? Unforgivable.

3. Sunglasses. I broke down and bought a $300 pair of designer sunglasses. They make me look really "LA"--whatever that means. But I like them, and one really needs a good pair of sunglasses here, where even when it's overcast you still need them (and yes, I realize I switched from third to second to first tense in this sentence).

4. Snoozing. In high school I could have the clock on the bed with me and as soon as I heard it beep I'd be up and awake. Now, 25 minutes later, I'm still languishing in bed...

5. Blogging. Ick! Why I ever started this is beyond me. I think it was the whole You've Got Mail factor..."so I just wanted to send this off into the void. Goodnight, dear void."

6. Facebook. What a great way to not stay in touch with people! It's all about the applications. Sheesh, don't send me a two line post, call me if you want to know what's going on! (see earlier post)

7. Staying up too late. So to remedy the situation, I'm going to go attempt to go to bed now.

Haha, I'm listening to Hanson now. Don't you wish you were me? "Whoaaa-whoaaa...hmmm..hmmm, ooooh, yeeaaah"

No comments: