Saturday, November 15, 2008

change is in the air

So. Lots of things are happening for me. In the mix, I'm trying to decide whether or not to: (a) move; (b) find a new job; (c) dedicate my entire being to an accounting course; (d) buy a new bed; (e) buy people christmas presents or make them presents, and (f) generally move on with my life. In the meantime, the sky is falling (literally! due to the fires, there is ash floating everywhere) and traffic gets worse.
I've got relationships to start and to get over, trips to plan and take, and life to start the living. Something is in the air here in SoCal. Something big is on the move - my weather-predicting scars in my back from when I had those pesky tumors removed a few years ago can sense it. I don't know what is going to change...all I know is that I hope I'm ready for it!
Thanks to you all for your love and support. I have to say that the thing about blogging that I don't like is that if you keep writing, people who weren't there 'at the beginning', per se, hardly ever go back and read the best posts (of which this is not one). This ambiguous person is not me! Something's gotta give! I'll let you know what it is when I find out. :)

No comments: