Sunday, July 28, 2013

Captions

Recently KS and I went on an adventure. It was the end of a long and somewhat disappointing workweek, and we needed a break. I had no idea what was in store for me. We were driving along, and had an uninspired lunch at a Mexican restaurant. (Rather, the food was uninspired.)

Then the fun started.

View this as a slideshow. Remember that old projector in Biology that made a "beep" whenever Doc was supposed to change the slide? Take each picture by itself, imagine the narration, and then hear the "beep" before you move on.
 
Fields, rocks, sprinklers, clouds.


Bovine, sheds, trees, fields, Sisters (three)
                                      

Sagebrush, juniper, rocks.



Smallish oxbow, sheer rock face, long trail, green short stuff.


Shade, trees, mountain, rock.



A few of my favorite things: river (Crooked) bridge, canyon, mountains, greenery.






Peter Pan's bridge; proof that water means life.




I would love feedback on what your favorite shots are. Thanks in advance!




1 comment:

Sealion II said...

Several are striking, but my favorite is the "a few of my favorite things" pic, because it looks like the bridge is supporting the Three Sisters thar.