Thursday, October 7, 2010

Before and After, Part II

So, three years later, I am writing this blog post. It's about the before's and the after's. That would be a great band name: Befores and Afters.
So...either I'm really not blog savvy or google's restrictions or dumb, or a combination of both, but the captions wouldn't work on all of them, blah blah blah...SO FRUSTRATING. *pants* Okay. Sorry for yelling.
Here we go:



David Bowie: The far right is what we captured. But when I saw the one on the left I couldn't resist putting it in. Look at that hair!


Left: Eric Clapton. Though I think I will always think of him as he appears on the cover of the Cream of Clapton CD. First run-through.

Sonny & Cher: It's a long way from "I've got you, Babe" to "Do you believe in life after love?" (and apparently plastic surgery...)


Left: Warren Zevon. Whoever that is.

Middle: Gordon Lightfoot! I am going to see him next month. I am so excited; if you could read my mind, love, you'd know this concert is not going to be like the Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald.

Left: Ian Anderson, Jethro Tull. Bungle in the jungle.


Billy Joel
Michael Jackson
Elton John


Perhaps the most drastic is MJ. I couldn't bear to put the King of Pop's face up how it was right before he died. Interestingly enough, I will never forget the day he died because I was taking an accounting final that day and I was so worried I was going to fail it.

What will you look like, before and after?



3 comments:

Mike Sørensen said...

NO!!!

No. No. NO! You did NOT just say "Warren Zevon - whoever that is"

For the love of all that IS, tell me you're being facetious!!

Keep Me In Your Heart?

How about Hit Somebody! (The Hockey Song)?

Or my favorite, and arguably his most famous song, Werewolves of London! "I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect!"


"Whoever that is" indeed!

Sealion II said...

Man, that was an awesome game. We should do it again sometime.

Sealion II said...

P.S. Warren Zevon really is great. In his own inimitable way.