Monday, December 22, 2014

Still What I Want For Christmas...

Is not my two front teeth. Though I did go to the dentist recently and so I am thinking about teeth and dentistry and being grateful for what I have.

I recently had a request to update this list. Unsurprisingly, some of the same things are on it -- but I have managed to cross a few things off the list. I'll highlight the repeats in red. Here's a link to the original list, as well.

1. Super awesome recording equipment.
2. DSLR
3. A new phone
4. Boyfriend. Might seem lame-o to actually put this on a Christmas list, but oh well. I've been known to do lame, potentially embarrassing things before. I've turned out okay anyway.
5. A Miele vacuum. Probably a Marin.
6. An awesome SmartWool sock collection
8. Someone to go to Italy and Britain with.
9. Vacation days enough to visit above countries.
10. Lots of board games.
11. an awesome wall garden
12. time with family

Here's what I crossed off my list:
4. Nintendo DS Lite with Mario Bros. game and Brain Age.
5. No more accounting!
6. New job. Preferably in Utah or Seattle or San Francisco. Since this is a wish list, pay should be >$70K/year, 40 hrs/week, with 4+ weeks vacation. Unreal expectations, yes, I know... (location and new job)
7. Real furniture. None of this twin-bed-without-a-real-bedframe-put-on-risers-so-it's-three-feet-tall-and-wobbly garbage. Or the fakey "desk" I've got.*

No comments: